Jello is a variety of gelatin desserts and puddings. They are available in different fruity flavors like raspberry, strawberry, mango, apricot, watermelon, and many more.
For kids and adults who are kids at heart, jello is the ultimate treat! One of the best parts about Jello is that there are sugar-free products available in the market for you to indulge in without the added sugar.
So, what is the best sugar-free jello flavor? The best sugar-free jello is the Jell-O Cherry Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix. Most customers consider it as the best and one of the best snack options.
In this guide, we will help you to find out the best jello flavors for the next time you decide to make some. So, read on!
Why Should You Consider Buying Sugar-Free Jello?
Although Jello is a very popular dessert item, they are quite underrated for the purpose they serve. So, here are a few reasons why you should consider buying sugar-free Jello.
Good Alternative To Sugary Desserts
If you are someone who is health-conscious and on the hunt for some delicious healthy desserts, the sugar-free Jello is the option for you.
It is great for your sweet cravings yet better than other sugary desserts. It is also low in calories and fat-free.
If you are planning a party last minute and don’t know what to make for dessert, Jello is here at your rescue.
Just buy some Jello and you can turn it into cakes, cheesecakes, sherbets, or serve some Jello cups. You can also make a fluff salad out of Jello.
These jiggly translucent Jellos make for a lovely-looking dessert. So, if you have a party at your home, you can put out some Jello for serving. It will enhance the look of your table and make a simple dessert look fancy.
Easy To Make
When you talk about cooking desserts, the first thing that comes to everyone’s mind is how cumbersome the process is going to be. But, this is not true if you have a supply of Jell-O sugar-free mix.
All you have to do is take a bowl and empty the gelatin mix. Now, add boiling water and stir until it is completely dissolved. Lastly, add a cup of cold water and refrigerate until set.
Things To Consider Before Buying Sugar-Free Jello
If you are planning to buy Jello, here are a few points you should remember before you buy!
When you talk about sugar-free Jello, there are hundreds of flavors available in the market. You can choose from strawberry, black cherry, lime, lemon, cherry, peach, raspberry, orange, and many more.
With these many options, you get a chance to try something new every time you buy Jello. This way, you will also be able to choose the one you like the most and can reorder it.
If you are planning to cook a new dessert from Jello, we would suggest that you buy a few flavors so that you have a variety of flavors in your new dessert as well.
Jello comes available in many different packages. You can get one pack of Jello, a set of 4 packs of the same flavor, a pack of 6 of the same flavor, and even a bundle of 8 different flavors.
So, it is up to you to decide which pack is suitable for you based on your usage and budget.
The price of Jell-O varies from flavor to flavor and you can score a better deal when purchasing the various sized bulk packs.
We recommend taking advantage of this option for a tried-and-true favorite and testing out one or two packs at a time for flavors you haven’t tried yet.
Overall, Jell-O is a great affordable treat with a variety of buying options, so you’ll surely find the perfect packs for your family.
As you might be aware, Jello contains artificial flavors. Therefore, it is necessary to check for allergens, artificial flavors, preservatives, and colors mentioned on the pack.
Now, let us take a look at some of the best sugar-free Jello flavors that are highly loved by people around the world.
The 6 Best Sugar-Free Jello Flavors
In this busy life, who wants to go through hundreds of products and see details and read reviews to make a choice? To save you some of that time, we have done extensive research for you and listed some of the best sugar-free jellos below!
|1.||Jell-O Cherry Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix||Best overall sugar-free Jello flavor|
|2.||Jell-O Lemon Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix||Refreshing lemon flavor|
|3.||Jell-O Raspberry Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix||Sharp raspberry flavor|
|4.||Jell-O Lime Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix||Perfect for lime pies|
|5.||Jell-O Strawberry Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix||Sweet strawberry flavor|
|6.||Jell-O Orange Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix||Tangy citrusy flavor|
1. Jell-O Cherry Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix
Who doesn’t like a little cherry in their dessert? It is why the cherry flavor is one of the best-rated Jell-O sugar-free flavors.
This delicious dessert is super easy to make. Just follow the instructions on the pack and you will have the jiggly dessert ready.
The Jell-O sugar-free Cherry flavor is available in a pack of four weighing 0.6 oz each. Each pack provides 8.5 servings and 10 calories per serving.
It has reduced calories compared to the sugar jello and makes a perfect fat-free snack or dessert.
However, the pack contains artificial flavor which might be a little unhealthy. Rest assured, it is something you must taste.
2. Jell-O Lemon Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix
The refreshing lemon flavor is ideal for a summer snack. It is a versatile flavor as you can add it to rainbow cakes, salads, and even make cheesecakes.
The Jell-O Lemon Sugar-free flavor is best for families who want to stick to their nutritional goals but still crave a bundle of sweetness.
It is available as a pack of 6 weighing 0.12 kilograms. Again, the pack is low on calories as it contains 10 calories per serving and has 4.5 cups of serving per pack.
The yellow jiggly jello is easy to make. If you are unsure about what flavor to try, you should go for this.
Also, it is affordable and contains no artificial sweeteners. Moreover, they do not contain high fructose corn syrup yet taste the same. However, there are artificial flavors added.
3. Jell-O Raspberry Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix
The raspberry mix is definitely a fan favorite. It tastes the same as a regular Raspberry mix but does not contain sugar.
It contains only 10 calories per serving! The pack contains 24 0.6 oz boxes of this easy-to-make Instant Gelatin Mix.
It contains less than 2% artificial flavor and comes in a sealed pouch. Also, it is extremely affordable as you can buy large quantities at a little price.
You can use it to make fruity cupcakes and raspberry jigglers. These finger snacks are ideal for kids ‘ parties or evening tea. We are sure your guests will like it.
4. Jell-O Lime Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix
Everybody who loves lime knows how delicious it is. If you haven’t tried this flavor yet, it is time to widen your Jell-O horizons!
It is a pack of 6 0.3 oz boxes having 10 calories per serving, and each box makes 4.5 servings.
It is perfect for somebody who loves this flavor or wants to make some dessert out of it. Moreover, it is naturally fat-free.
It is something that has been loved for generations. Just add a few cups of water and allow the gelatin to set and your delicious evening munch is ready.
5. Jell-O Strawberry Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix
Strawberries and desserts go hand in hand. Now, you can experience this delight by having Jell-O Strawberry Sugar-Free Jello.
Currently, it has an even better strawberry flavor and has only 10 calories per serving.
This amazing mix is available in various options: single pack, 4-pack, 6-pack, and even a 24-pack. You can buy the size according to your needs. It is easy to make and can be used in a lot of other dishes.
6. Jell-O Orange Sugar-Free Gelatin Mix
Another flavor that goes well with desserts is orange. This affordable gelatin mix is a fantastic sugar-free option.
The pack has 10 calories, zero grams of sugar, and zero grams of saturated fats per one-eighth package.
This pack contains less than 2% natural and artificial flavors, adipic acid and fumaric acid for tartness, and sweeteners. Rest assured, it is a must-try if you love the zesty orange flavor in your desserts.
What Other Desserts Or Snacks Can You Cook From Jello?
If you are bored of eating Jello the same old way, it is time to reinvent your snacks and desserts and try Jello in some new and different ways. So, here are our top recipes you can try with sugar-free Jello.
Sugar-Free Raspberry Cake
This sugar-free cake is perfect for your kid’s birthday party or your aunt’s wedding.
All you need is a cake mix, Jell-O Sugar-Free Raspberry Gelatin Mix, eggs, oil, and hot water. Follow the simple steps below and your cake will be ready.
- Take a large bowl and add cake mix, Jell-O Gelatin Mix, eggs, oil, and hot water. Beat it for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now, pour the mixture on a well-greased baking tray and bake at 350°F. You can check after 30 minutes by inserting a knife or toothpick. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- Finally, decorate your cake with some frozen raspberries and whipped cream. Then, refrigerate it for 2-3 hours. This delicious red cake will be ready.
Sugar-Free Key Lime Pie
This four-ingredient recipe can be your lifesaver when you run out of ideas for food. It will make both kids and adults happy.
All you need is a Jell-O Sugar-Free Lime Gelatin Mix, lime yogurt, boiling water, and a reduced-fat cracker crust. Here is how you can make it.
- Add the Gelatin Mix to a large bowl. Now, slowly add boiling water and stir till it is completely dissolved.
- Now, whisk in lime yogurt into it. Fold the whipped cream.
- Finally, pour it into the crust and refrigerate for about 2 hours. This will set the pie. After that, it is ready to be served.
Orange Buttermilk Salad
The orange buttermilk salad is a sweet addition to any meal due to its tangy taste and mousse-like texture.
All you need is some crushed pineapple, Jell-O Orange sugar-free Gelatin Mix, buttermilk, and frozen whipped topping. Here is how to make it!
- Take a large pan and add water to it. Put it on flame and add crushed pineapples. Stir continuously and bring it to a low boil.
- Add the Jell-O Sugar-Free Orange Gelatin Mix and stir it till it is completely dissolved.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool for 4-5 minutes. Now, add the buttermilk into it. Then, refrigerate it for 2-3 hours.
- Fold in the whipped topping and pour the batter into a greased mold.
- Finally, refrigerate it for the next 8-10 hours. Make sure you keep checking to see if it is completely set or not.
These small multicolor cake pieces will catch everyone’s attention, especially your kids.
They are super easy to make and people undoubtedly love them. All you need is vanilla cake mix, Jell-O Sugar-Free Cherry mix, Jell-O Sugar-Free raspberry mix, hot and cold water, whipped cream, and a few rainbow sprinkles.
Here is how you can make this beautiful cake:
- Follow the instructions to make the vanilla cake as written on the pack. After baking, let it cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- Now, make some small holes in the top of the cake with a straw or toothpick and set it aside.
- In another bowl, add the Jell-O Cherry Gelatin Mix. Take another bowl and add Jell-O Raspberry Mix. Add a cup of boiling water to both of them and stir well.
- When the Jell-O is completely dissolved, add cold water and stir.
- Now, fill the holes of the cake with the Jell-O mix alternatively. Keep in mind that it should create a rainbow effect. If you want more colors, you can add more flavors of Jello. Refrigerate the cake.
- Finally, top the cake with some whipped cream, fruits, or rainbow sprinkles as you like it. You can also try different combinations of flavors to make this yummy and interesting cake.
Up Next: 9 Best Sorbet Makers